I‘m currently in London. This is what I’m focusing on.
- We working on a few new update to indtl.com which will launch very soon.
- I’m in the process of building SeedTribe v.3.0. We’re using Sanity.io for the CMS. It’s what they call ’headless’, meaning you can query the data in the form of a JSON API from any front-end you choose. We went with GatsbyJS for this and we use GraphQL to query the the data.
- I recently built a mini jobs board to test out a new workflow. This is my first crack at building a React app and working with CSS-in-JS. It’s built with GatsbyJS, Styled Components, Styled System and Forestry for a Git based CMS.
- ReactJS, GatsbyJS and GraphQL
- Styled System, a collection of utility functions that add style props to your React components
- Sanity.io, an API based CMS
- German. This might be on here a while
Last Updated: August 30, 2019.